How many of us are living in a well-being, having more than enough space to live happily with our family. But what about those who doesn’t have a space to live? Who compromises their dreams just to arrange a shield for protection? Sending a small token of help is not unworthy, specially when you’ve unwanted real estate property with you. We Serve Moms is aiming to help those who are in need of shelter; Donate Real Estate property of yours and contribute in the nation’s well-being and future.
We Serve Moms accepts almost all kind of real estate for charity purposes including residential, commercial, industrial and, non-performing assets. If you’ve such kinds of property in the USA then please connect directly to our Real Estate Donation center and tell them about your Donate Real Estate idea. We’re hoping to spread this message as much as we can. Connect with us and help us to end homelessness.
Who Should Donate Real Estate?
- Those that want to help improve the communities in which they live. Ideally, this should be the greatest consideration.
- Businesses with properties that are idle, lacking a positive cash flow and are assets that will never reach any useable potential.
- Fully depreciated properties that do not serve the financial interests of the donor.
- Uninsured catastrophes that are more a detriment financially to continue to maintain.
- Anyone seeking valuable income and estate tax savings – IRS Tax Deduction
- Those wishing to receive Income for Life with a Charitable gift annuity or Life Estate’
Donate Commercial Buildings, Donate Apartment Buildings, Donate Houses, Donate Office Buildings, Donate Condominiums, Donate Industrial, Donate Second Homes, Donate Land, Donate Unwanted Real Estate, Donate Warehouses, Donate Barns, Donate Farms.
Real estate you can donate:
- Land-Raw or Developed
- Non Performing Assets
- Vacant Lots
- Second Homes
EIN # 81-5093681