Who Should Donate Real Estate?
Individuals who want to get rid of a property
- Businesses with properties that are idle, lacking a positive cash flow and are assets that will never reach any useable potential.
- Fully depreciated properties that do not serve the financial interests of the donor.
- Uninsured catastrophes that are more a detriment financially to continue to maintain.
- Anyone seeking valuable income and estate tax savings – IRS Tax Deduction
- Those wishing to receive Income for Life with a Charitable gift annuity or Life Estate’
Donate Commercial Buildings, Donate Apartment Buildings, Donate Houses, Donate Office Buildings, Donate Condominiums, Donate Industrial, Donate Second Homes, Donate Land, Donate Unwanted Real Estate, Donate Warehouses, Donate Barns, Donate Farms.
Real estate you can donate:
- Land-Raw or Developed
- Non Performing Assets
- Vacant Lots
- Second Homes
EIN # 81-5093681