Who Should Donate Real Estate?
- Those that want to help improve the communities in which they live. Ideally, this should be the greatest consideration.
- Businesses with properties that are idle, lacking a positive cash flow and are assets that will never reach any useable potential.
- Fully depreciated properties that do not serve the financial interests of the donor.
- Uninsured catastrophes that are more a detriment financially to continue to maintain.
- Anyone seeking valuable income and estate tax savings – IRS Tax Deduction
- Those wishing to receive Income for Life with a Charitable gift annuity or Life Estate’
Real estate you can donate:
- Land-Raw or Developed
- Non Performing Assets
- Vacant Lots
- Second Homes
EIN # 81-5093681